Your privacy is critically important to us.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team at [email protected]
Website Visitors and Log Files
- Like most website operators, BSDesigns.ca collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the
- browser type,
- language preference,
- referring site,
- exit page
- and the date and time of each visitor request.
- BSDesigns.ca’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how BSDesigns.ca’s visitors use its website.
- From time to time, BSDesigns.ca may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- BSDesigns.ca also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our site.
- BSDesigns.ca only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to BSDesigns.ca’s websites choose to interact with BSDesigns.ca in ways that require BSDesigns.ca to gather personally-identifying information.
- The amount and type of information that BSDesigns.ca gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who request a quote for more information to provide a name, telephone number, and email address.
- Those who engage in transactions with BSDesigns.ca – by purchasing product, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
- In each case, BSDesigns.ca collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with BSDesigns.ca.
- BSDesigns.ca does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
- And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- BSDesigns.ca may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites.
- A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
- If BSDesigns.ca, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that BSDesigns.ca goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
- You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of BSDesigns.ca may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- BSDesigns.ca uses Google Analytics which is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc.
- Google discloses how they use data when you use a visit a website that uses Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- BSDesigns.ca uses the information from Google Analytics to improve this site and our products.
- You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser.
- Google Analytics’s currently available opt-outs for the web are posted here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/